Creative Ideas for Brentwood Faux Finishes
One of the most exciting things about the concept of Brentwood faux finishes is that this is an ideal way to completely transform your home. Why settle for ordinary when you could have extraordinary? While there are plenty of decorative options to consider for your home, faux finishes are some of the most elegant and striking choices.
Working with a reputable professional painter means having the creative inspiration you need to make the right choice. It also means being confident that the work will be handled with the utmost care. Before getting started though, there are some things to consider to find your own creativity and inspiration.
Interior Painting Ideas for Your Brentwood Home
Paint can transform any room in your Brentwood home. Painting a room is more than just picking the right colors and slapping paint on the walls. It takes the right tools, preparation and techniques to complete an interior painting job successfully especially when you are wanting crisp, clean stripes or other faux finishes.
An important step to getting the perfect interior paint job is to prepare the surface which involves scraping, sanding, patching and filling every hole, crack or other surface imperfections. Another often skipped but very important step is priming the walls. Tinting your primer will help you get the coverage you need without as many coats.
Getting Creative With Your Project
Creative ideas are all around you, you just have to know where to look. Or, consider using some of these ideas to draw your inspiration from:
- Old World Style and Charm – Nothing is quite as stunning as bringing the Mediterranean style back into your home. From aged patina to Tuscan inspired looks, there are plenty of elements to incorporate.
- Into the Great Wide Open – Where better to draw inspiration from then nature? Bring the great outdoors into your home with faux bois, faux grois or rocks, bamboo or any other nature related element.
- Keep it Rustic – From early Europe to early America, there are a variety of rustic looks that can make a visual impact for your home. The modern convenience of drywall with the look and appeal of the plaster and other imperfect surface that once made up interior walls.
- Suede and Leather – This is an ideal way to create a rich look that practically invites one to feel it to make sure it’s not real.
- Modern Looks and Finishes – The colors, patterns, metallics or modern designs that you love to look at and touch can be just as stunning, warm, inviting or elegant on your walls or ceilings.
Call on the Experts
At Faux Decor you can rest assured that you are getting the finest in quality workmanship and customer care. We are committed to helping you transform the interior of your home from dull and lackluster to stunning and elegant. Don’t just take our word for it; view our online gallery or set up an appointment to look at all that we have to offer you.
With over two decades of experience backing our name, you can feel confident that you are getting the finest in Brentwood faux finishes. Give us a call today to find out more about what we have to offer you. Let us help make the walls of your home a true masterpiece.